How to delete AppmalopiK.exe?
AppmalopiK.exe virus finds the way to the system and hides in the AppmalopiK folder that can be seen with the help of Task Manager. This situation tells about vulnerability of security and poor work of anti-virus software.
AppmalopiK.exe (AppmalopiK) hijacker uses tricky methods of distribution and really counting on your careless behavior. Every time you download software from third-party source you put a computer at risk. Such hijackers are bundled in cracked software so it’s very easy to get infected. Remember, viruses can’t infect your computer by itself, they need your submission on downloading or installing, so be mindful!
AppmalopiK.exe is malicious because of its capability tracking your personal information, such as browsing history or even banking information. Knowing your history virus can show you personalized ads, so there are bigger chances you will click on them. Ads can look totally like legal ones, but they redirect victim to dangerous places on the web.
Malware invader like AppmalopiK.exe hijacker can be easily removed with AppmalopiK.exe hijacker with our GridinSoft Anti-Malware program. The detailed removal guide you can find below. Remember to reset infected browsers.
AppmalopiK.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove AppmalopiK.exe virus from the browser
First of all, AppmalopiK.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by AppmalopiK.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and AppmalopiK.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that AppmalopiK.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove AppmalopiK.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed AppmalopiK.exe!
Video guide on how to remove AppmalopiK.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with AppmalopiK.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.