I-Cinema is an advertisement program, that shows pop ups windows and advertising on web pages that you opened. These ads will be displayed as boxes comprising different coupons, that are available, as underlined keywords, advertisement banners or pop ups. When installed, the I-Cinema browser extension will show sponsored banners, pop-up ads and in-text advertisement, stating that they are brought to you by “I-Cinema”. These advertisements are aiming to facilitate the installation of complementary doubtful content.
When infected with I-Cinema the overall symptoms comprise
- Advertisements banners are injected with the web sites that you are attending.
- Accidental web page text is turned into hyperlinks.
- Browser pop ups emerge which recommend fake updates or different software.
- Another unwanted adware programs might get installed without the user’s knowledge.
How does I-Cinema infect your computer?
I-Cinema is included within the installers from CNET, Softonic or other like custom third-party installers. Always choose for the custom installation and cancel anything that is not habitual, particularly optional software that you never wanted to download and install in the first place. Don’t ever install I-Cinema program into your computer.
How to remove “I-Cinema”?
GridinSoft Trojan Killer will solve your computer problems. This is a powerful antimalware program. With its full registered version it finds and removes malicious software. We are ready to help you in any matter. You can feel free to contact us. We shall help you to clean your computer from adware.
I-Cinema adware automatic removal tool:
I-Cinema adware removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes: