super-smartphone.de notifications are the part of deceiving technique scammers use to insure Internet visitors that they have won a new iPhone or Samsung. The only thing they need to do now is to share they address details and bank account number to withdraw shipping fee. In fact, this is bluff cyber criminals use to trick users and get their money.
Such super-smartphone.de adverts appear after malware penetration happened due to the vulnerability in the security, now the owner of the infected PC needs full scanning of the system. The source of the noticed infection hides somewhere in the system and may be difficult to delete manually so user has no opportunity to eliminate it without specially designed utility.
When users see super-smartphone.de alerts in their browser, it is a bad sign. You need an effective anti-malware scanner to detect and delete the source of the malicious object that found the way to the system and started its negative effect on the general computer performance. If there is adware in the system, it can steal personal information of the owner of infected workstation and transfer it to malicious users.
The trouble with super-smartphone.de ads will not last long if you use GridinSoft Anti-Malware program. It is powerful enough to delete this computer threat even if you failed to install malware samples and this hazardous item appeared in the system.
super-smartphone.de removal guide
STEP 1. Remove super-smartphone.de virus from the browser
First of all, super-smartphone.de is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by super-smartphone.de, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and super-smartphone.de has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that super-smartphone.de hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove super-smartphone.de traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed super-smartphone.de!
Video guide on how to remove super-smartphone.de from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with super-smartphone.de in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.