If you’ve noticed Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam pop-up in your browser we have sad news: you are infected by a browser hijacker. It randomly redirects you to support.microsoft.com site and tells about problems with your computer. It attends to scary you and do what it wants: download “save” app, call on the phone number, go to a third-party website.
Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam can infect all popular browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and other widely used browsers. More time you are ignoring the problem, more threats can be installed in your system. Hijackers are known for its dangerous feature – collecting personal information.
We can say for sure that Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam alerts from support.microsoft.com started as soon as hijacker penetrated your system. This computer threat modifies computer browser and changes its parameters to inject advertising and redirect user to the random sites without his permission. The easiest way to infect your computer with this malware is freeware download, when you are not completely sure what you will obtain after the installation. In fact, all this important information is located in the download agreements where you can read about built-in tools. Fortunately, those who use anti-malware scanner can keep calm and don’t waste too much time on additional reinsurance as they feel free about their online actions.
The best remedy against Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam is removing the source of its generation. Do it as soon as possible, otherwise you may lose important data. Manual disposal is possible, but as a rule, hijacker hides in other files behind many processes, so it becomes impossible to notice it and delete the threat forever. Here comes automatic removal with a useful anti-malware tool. We offer you to try GridinSoft Anti-Malware software in action. Small guide you see below will help you to conduct the process easily.
Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam virus from the browser
First of all, Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam!
Video guide on how to remove Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Microsoft Spyware Alert Voice Scam in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.