Zentom System Guard is new enough malware that names itself as an anti-virus program. But do not fool yourself if you have already got it in your system. Zentom System Guard works in your system in a special way. It runs itself every time you boot your PC. And every time it will give you a lot of information, false information. It will show you fake messages about errors you have, damaged files and a lot of spywares, scams and other badwares. And many users immediately begin to search for some anti-virus that can remove all above-mentioned problems. Zentom System Guard will propose itself every time as a program you need. But you have to buy commercial version of this program. This is the main aim of Zentom System Guard. To fool you by fake information and to trick the money out of you.
This is a program that is developed for the users who are not so careful with the internet using. The ways it gets into your PC are simple: you can get it by uploading different files and installing them or just by surfing the web. We cannot know for sure what programs or links contains malwares and what do not. And that is why users often have various badwares in their systems. But we are here, and provide all information you need and, of course, help with the removing one or another malwares from PC.
All you need to do is to remove not your fake errors but Zentom System Guard. Because it will not do any good work to your system. It will not fix or delete your errors because they are not real. We recommend you to remove Zentom System Guard with the GridinSoft Trojan Killer help.
Zentom System Guard automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Zentom System Guard manual removal guide:
Delete Zentom System Guard files:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%StartMenu%\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%Programs%\Zentom System Guard\
%Programs%\Startup\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%Programs%\Zentom System Guard\Uninstall.lnk
%Programs%\Zentom System Guard\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%Desktop%\Zentom System Guard.lnk
Delete Zentom System Guard registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zentom System Guard