This article is about System Repair virus, the ways its penetrates into the system, its actions and about how you can delete it from PC. Everyone has already known about how can user get the virus. It is obvious that each virus comes inside your system from the internet. So be careful with it do not download unverified files or even install them. Do not enter some suspicious links and sites. It can be a trap for you to catch the viruses. System Repair virus is a dangerous malware the only purpose of which is to be on your computer and do its work. What kind of work is it?
System Repair virus can do different things. It can make your desktop clean and black. That means it will hide your icons and not only on the desktop. You may not find a lot of files in the system, but do not be so upset about it. This how the virus does its work. All files you had are alive, you just cannot see them. The virus can also do fake scanning and show you lists of damaged files in your PC. It was developed for you to believe that you really have all these troubles and errors. Why is it so? The aim of it is to trick you by telling that you have to buy its product which can help to overcome all problems in the system. But the virus won’t do any good at all and you should not pay for it.
The only thing you should do when you see such messages and warnings is to find the way to remove System Repair virus from the system. We recommend you to use our product which can give you a real help. The name of it is GridinSoft Trojan Killer. We suggest you to read all information we prepared you and to watch our video guide about the removal System Repair virus with the GridinSoft Trojan Killer help.
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
The procedure of removal of System Repair virus is shown in the video below:
System Repair modifies your file system in such a way that all files and folders become hidden. In order to remove this “hidden” attribute users may download the application called Unhider from this site //trojan-killer.net/download/unhider.exe and run it. File and folder system should be restored back to normal mode. Please carefully watch the video guide below which will explain to you how to restore your files, folders, desktop, icons and programs in the Start menu.
System Repair manual removal guide:
Delete System Repair files:
%Programs%\System Repair\System Repair.lnk
Delete System Repair registry entries: