Hotweb360.com redirect may suddenly appear in your browser instead of Google Search or instead any of your favorite homepages. So, there will be Hotweb360.com page set as your default one. A lot of people currently are struggling by trying to fix this issue and change their browsers to the initial settings. However, it’s not so easy and you can’t remove it just in a few mouse clicks. No matter how many times you’ve tried to remove Hotweb360.com redirect it appears again and again on the startup.
Hotweb360.com redirect hijacker and its Hotweb360.com related page are the problem for all browsers. The virus infects Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. You will also notice that the home page of your hijacked browser suggests you to click on some sponsored links and advertisement banners titled as ‘View Trending’. Most of the users are not satisfied with the fact that their browser is now hijacked like that.
Intrusion of Hotweb360.com browser hijacker occurs when people download and install some free programs into their PC. There are some installers of free utilities which by default may suggest you to download and install a lot of other extra programs, like this specific Search – Hotweb360.com redirect. Definitely, you should be more careful and do not permit all such unwanted software to infect your PC. For this goal you need to thoroughly read through the installation guidelines related to free applications you deal with. Be more selective, do not simply click on “Next” or “I agree” buttons, without understanding what you agree with. This is the way for you to prevent Search – Hotweb360.com redirect hijacker from becoming the part of your browser. This way of installing free programs will also help you to avoid other PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) from getting into your computer.
Finally, reconsider your available anti-virus program. The reason why Hotweb360.com redirect entered your browser is because your antivirus software failed to protect the system. It did not perform its direct function of defending your PC. So, it’s time for you to switch to something totally different that would give you the required malware protection services. It’s time to cure your PC from Hotweb360.com
Automatic removal tool for Hotweb360.com:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Hotweb360.com:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Hotweb360.com redirect virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Hotweb360.com:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: