Home.dimakadima.com is a dangerous site that tries to portray as an authentic search engine.This malicious software captures and controls the web browsers you use. Home.dimakadima.com advertises itself as a useful advertising software.However, in fact, it can not improve your online activity.
Having this browser hijacker is a warning sign of the upcoming problems on your PC.This malicious software allows other threats to enter and destroy your system. Because it changes your home page and searches page as soon as it hits you computer.
Ads from Home.dimakadima.com are often attached to vicious and paid links. Frequent redirects and strange ads will be the usual scene as long as you surf the Internet. The system that has this adware has low performance and also has a stability problem. Home.dimakadima.com not only increases the likelihood of infection of your computer with a virus but also puts your privacy at risk.
Early removal is mandatory to prevent further attacks on this malicious software. This ensures that your system will be free from browser redirection and ad loading. Getting rid of it is the best way to cope with Home.dimakadima.com. This action will also prevent other problems.The main reason for buying Home.dimakadima.com is the free download.Many PC users do not know that the free software offered online can be associated with adware like this. We strongly recommend that you uninstall Home.dimakadima.com as soon as possible from your computer.
Home.dimakadima.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Home.dimakadima.com page from the browser
First of all, Home.dimakadima.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Home.dimakadima.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Home.dimakadima.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Home.dimakadima.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Home.dimakadima.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Home.dimakadima.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Home.dimakadima.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.