HDD Repair is malicious program that was developed to get the money out of users in illegal way. Users can catch HDD Repair easily if they are not cautious in the net. So, when you have already had HDD Repair inside your PC, what should you do? The one and only thing you need to do is to eliminate it from computer. This is a program that will try to do whatever it takes to fool you and get your money for nothing. Each time you boot your machine HDD Repair will run itself without you permission, of course, and then you will get notifications about your system. But you should remember that everything HDD Repair shows you and tells you is nor true. All information you receive from HDD Repair is false. For example, such viruses can do different stuff with your files and folders: rename them, hide and mix. It can block your programs and even Internet. The only thing that will be available for you is the link to the official website of HDD Repair where you will be suggested to buy its full version in order to delete all those above-mentioned ‘diseases’ of your machine.
Do not hurry to purchase it. HDD Repair is not such program that can do something good to your PC. It just does its work. We all know how the Internet can be cruel to our computers. That is mean the web at present time has a lot of threats, viruses and other badwares and users should be more careful while surfing it from day to day.
So, if you want to remove HDD Repair for good, we can help you with that. We have a program that will remove HDD Repair from the system. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is an anti-spyware product that was developed by our specialists for you to help in a struggle with such malicious programs as HDD Repair. Be careful and safe in the web.
HDD Repair automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
HDD Repair manual removal guide:
Delete HDD Repair files:
%StartMenu%\Programs\HDD Repair\HDD Repair.lnk
%StartMenu%\Programs\HDD Repair\Uninstall HDD Repair.lnk
Delete HDD Repair registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘Yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ‘0’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ‘0’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” =
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer “NoDesktop” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ‘0’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = ‘0’