HD Video Player [HDVideoPlayer.exe file] virus!
HD Video Player, also known as HDVideoPlayer.exe, is a malicious process associated with performance of a truly annoying potentially unwanted program currently enabled in your computer. Because of this process enabled you will be permanently encountering the load of annoying advertisement banners to pop up in your browser. By the way, such troubles may happen with all Windows-supported browsers, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and other browsers as well. This tutorial will help you to remove HD Video Player malicious process automatically using a proven virus removal application.
Apart of advertisement banners caused by HD Video Player process enabled your browser will additionally be permanently redirecting your attention to plenty of other dangerous sites in the web. You could initially visit some decent website, however, soon you will be forwarded to some other third-party domains of extremely bad reputation. As a result, your system may become infected even worse.
HD Video Player process definitely produces a negative impact on the performance of your computer. For example, the system will be functioning in a very unstable manner. You may even hear that the CPU of your system rotates at extremely high speed. This will definitely produce a high pressure on the hardware part of your computer and will cause stability issues. HD Video Player may even eventually result in complete failure of your system to work.
Step by step instructions how to remove HD Video Player virus.
STEP 1. Remove HD Video Player virus from the system
First of all, HD Video Player is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove HD Video Player virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying HD Video Player browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove HD Video Player virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove HD Video Player from your system completaly:
STEP 3. HD Video Player prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with HD Video Player virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.