There’s a new ransomware that attacks the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. It bears the name and the logo of Public Security Directorate, the law enforcement agency of this country. The ransomware locks the computer utterly and asks users to pay the ransom in order to unlock the system. Yet, you must not pay any ransom. Doing so is as serious mistake. Please find out how to unlock your system in the guidelines below.
First, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan ransomware is the product of cyber crooks. This warning on your screen has nothing to do with Public Security Directorate of this country. All accusations stated in this locker aren’t true. We surely know that you’ve never done all those things in which you’re being accused by the crooks. So, don’t ever pay any money through CashU online payment system. Doing so is a serious mistake. Instead, please unlock your computer by following the instructions below.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.