GuardBytes Plus is a new rogue from Braviax malware family. It attacks computers, no matter what operating system you have running on your computer. We’ve first seen this rogue on Windows XP, however, other Windows versions may be affected by it as well. This tutorial is dedicated to effective elimination of this nasty rogue.
Note that GuardBytes Plus isn’t spread legally. Most often its intrusion takes place when users click on some malicious links, which can be received through spam emails, or by means of social networks. Sometimes this rogue is distributed through various suspicious executable files, which are masked as some zip attachments, etc. No matter how exactly this rogue is implanted – its installation means that your system has poor antivirus protection.
Some users prefer not to have any antivirus at all. This is yet another mistake. We believe that if you had GridinSoft Trojan Killer installed on your PC you would avoid facing this nasty rogue called GuardBytes Plus.
Keep in mind that GuardBytes Plus will try to make you think that it is some good application. For example, you will see that this hoax starts its fake scan each time you turn your computer on. You may notice that it will soon report the large number of fake threats, which are invented by it. Then this hoax will tell you that in order to have these threats deleted you need to purchase its full version. Please stay away from doing so, because it will not bring you any benefit. Instead, we recommend you to follow this guide below, which will help you to eliminate this hoax from your computer.
GuardBytes Plus automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “GuardBytes Plus” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of GuardBytes Plus.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).