Guard Online program – what can we tell of it? One thing we are confident in when it comes to the tool mentioned above – you should not ever believe into its promises. It is true that all the words of which the name “Guard Online” consists are just being applied in order to make you believe that this is some excellent device. But do you realize that this is the pack of lies without any part of truth in reality? Yes, beyond any doubt, the outward design of such rogue looks great. It is quite clear that those guys who developed this hoax really worked hard in order to make its design beautiful and attractive. But when we study deep enough about this tool we would see that Guard Online is full of malicious intentions. There is nothing rightful or decent in the heart of Guard Online program and in the hearts of its elaborators. This program comes from the same tribe as AV Guard Online, even though it looks totally different.
Malicious files and codes that have penetrated into the area of the Internet take the active part in the penetration and installation of Guard Online rogue. Ripping you out of your money through unfair means is the only thing in the minds of Guard Online elaborators. For this reason it would start the fictitious system scan of your computer which would be ended with the same bogus scan report. Do not ever trust this report. It is not indicating any piece of truth. You would hear plenty of fairy-tales about malicious Trojans, spywares, rogues and other infections which supposedly have overwhelmed your PC. This is just the bunch of lies and nothing serious. The only real threat living inside of your system is Guard Online itself. Even if there are any other viruses surely Guard Online is not the tool that can identify or delete them. The horrible feature is that, irrespective of the aforesaid facts, Guard Online would indicate that it is the number one answer for renewal of your system after all such bogus problems identified. Still, it would not imitate such “healing” until you first buy it. “Imitate” is the right word here, cause it is not able at all of recovering your PC after real threats.
What you should do is, first of all, to fully disregard all the facts stated by it. Do not ever treat seriously its bogus and unreal messages. Do not therefore pay anything, any penny, for it. What you should now do is to get rid of this scam at once. Please find the removal instructions below.
Guard Online automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for Guard Online virus:
Guard Online manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Guard Online files:
%appdata%\Guard Online\Guard Online.exe
%appdata%\Guard Online\Guard Online.ico
%programs%\Guard Online\Guard Online.lnk