In this guide we will explain how to get rid of golsearch.com, a new browser hijacker and a search engine of it. If you have this hijacker on your system this is an evident sign of your PC hijacked. Most probably this situation took place as a result of installing some other program downloaded online. The majority of such programs are free, but the fact is that they’re bundled with a lot of extras.
Golsearch.com has in mind to earn money for its developers. Basically, this is the goal for all other browser hijackers. Their owners get paid for displaying various online ads that promote goods and services online. The problem, however, is that not many users are happy to encounter golsearch.com on their browser. This problem, however, is more peculiar to browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Having your search permanently redirected through golsearch.com isn’t a very pleasant experience, of course. This means that your browser will function quite slowly and will also be burdened with a lot of ads mentioned above. So, if you would like to get rid of this browser hijacker from your system, please carefully follow the guidelines mentioned below.
Download golsearch.com removal tool:
Removal video at YouTube:
Golsearch.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via golsearch.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.