Beware of Go.gravenfun.com site. This is a malicious domain spreading a lot of useless applications. Not only are they useless, but some are even malicious. You may infect your computer because of and through this site, which gives many pop-up windows through it. This guide will help you to remove Go.gravenfun.com pop-up windows from your system. Go.gravenfun.com is a deceptive web site that flagged as potentially unwanted program. It presents exciting features just to entice users. Go.gravenfun.com claims that it allows users to access and watch unlimited movies online.
Go.gravenfun.com is the example of a totally junk software, which is fairly considered as browser hijacker. The infection mainly implants browsers like Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Go.gravenfun.com will be installed always when you fail to be careful and simply click on Next or I agree buttons, without actually understanding what you agree with. So, again, please be on guard when you deal with cost-free software these days. Do not permit any concealed installations to occur without your consent or permission.
How to remove Go.gravenfun.com hijacker?
When you see such Go.gravenfun.com pop-ups you will be also suggested to make some toll-free call. But these people who stand behind such pop-ups are just the bunch of crooks who want to get your money. We suggest that you instead follow this guide carefully to fix the issue with your PC and remove adware from it using anti-spyware software.
Removal instruction for Go.gravenfun.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Go.gravenfun.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!