Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 is a false anti-virus tool that can seriously corrupt your workstation. It masks as a good tool and hides its actual goals by pretending to be a powerful anti-virus. Its main mission is to deceive you and swindle your money out. It scares you by launching unreal system scanners and presenting fake detection list. It offers you to obtain its full version to remove all threats presented in these counterfeit reports.
All steps done by this pseudo antivirus is a well-panned tactic designed by the hackers. The rogue pushes you into removal of viruses you actually don’t exist. It is typical behavior for the viruses of such sort. It also prevents you from the running any decent programs available programs on your PC. It creates an illusion of really critical situation and protects itself from being detected and uninstalled in such way.
Therefore, do not believe these reports and alerts from Zorton XP Antivirus 2014. All of them do not bring any useful information. If you do not want to be ripped you need to take some measures directed into removal this annoying virus. If you already have transferred the asked sum of money for so called licensed version for the benefit of these crooks, please contact your credit card company and dispute the charges stating that the program a computer virus. To remove Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 we recommend you not waste your precious time searching for the effective uninstall method but carefully follow all recommendations, developed by the GridinSoft security experts. Plus you may contact them any time if any questions appear.
Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert //gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Zorton XP Antivirus 2014.
- Visit the site //trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: