YeaClean – What is it? It is promoted as a Chrome extension. The program claims that helps to control your favorite links. In fact, under the mask will hide adware app (also it is considered as a PUP). Thus, your personal computer is compromised with an unwanted program. Security experts recommend to delete YeaClean virus as soon as possible.
Though it is not dangerous virus, the program will collect data about user (it will track browsing history and cookies). These methods are not welcome. Later, all these data will utilize to display ads that are relevant to your habits and interests on the web.
YeaClean adware will bring you all types of advertising in your PC, including pop-up ads, sponsored links, banners, so on. Sometimes, it may be safe. But, you should be careful when clicking ads or commercial links from YeaClean. Actually, the software may lead you to dangerous resources that may contain viruses and other malicious infections
Step by step instructions how to remove YeaClean virus.
STEP 1. Remove YeaClean virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove YeaClean virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying YeaClean browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove YeaClean virus from your browser
First of all, YeaClean is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove YeaClean from your system completaly:
STEP 3. YeaClean prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with YeaClean virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.