Wisesearches.com is a browser hijacker which positions itself as legitimate Internet search engine. But it’s completely bogus, the main task is to advertise and promote various third-party’s products. This will affect all popular browsers you have installed, so expect Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to have new homepages.
Wisesearches.com browser hijacker will generate lots of ads on your screen. The links issued by hijacker redirect to malicious websites that can contain infections like viruses, Trojans and other malware.Crooks use the pay-per-click mechanism to make dubious profit. Moreover, this site collets your personal information, history and even banking credentials!
Wisesearches.com comes together with free software bundles, which means that users install it themselves, usually without even knowing.
Step by step instructions how to remove Wisesearches.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Wisesearches.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Wisesearches.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Wisesearches.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Wisesearches.com virus from your browser
First of all, Wisesearches.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Wisesearches.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Wisesearches.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Wisesearches.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.