Get rid of sweet-page.com browser hijacker
Sweet-page.com is a new browser hijacker which may easily implant browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. In particular, this malware hijacks the home page of your browser. These instructions will help you get rid of sweet-page.com off your computer.
Sweet-page.com typically comes into computers together with many other freeware programs which users often download online and install. However, they often forget to pay attention to what else they’re installing. This is why you must always be careful when you install anything downloaded from online resources. If you see any other extras offered to be installed by default – please immediately cancel such installation without your permission or approval.
Sweet-page.com doesn’t render really good search results. In fact, this hijacker users Yahoo Search engine for obtaining search results. However, this is simply stealing search results from Yahoo, that’s it. We recommend you to be careful when dealing with sweet-page.com malware on your computer. If you detect it then the best solution for you would be to get rid of it right away. Please follow the removal instructions below.
Sweet-page.com automatic remover:
Sweet-page.com removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems related to sweet-page.com presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.