Spyware Defender stands for the rogue antivirus program. It displays fake security alerts, launches fake system scanners and provides with the false scan reports. It is a well-planned tactic on how to mislead you and persuade to purchase the registered version.
Never pay a cent for this scam. If you jump at the bait of these cyber crooks, you will lose your savings, because this so-called version do not even exists. It would be better to spend them for some necessary applications, like the reputable anti-virus, for example.
If you notice any signs of residing this pest on your computer, remove it in the shortest possible time. Give preferences to the time-proven antimalware program, like GridinSoft Trojan Killer. With your permission, let us provide you with automatic and manual removal instructions. Select the option which is more close to you, but note that automatic removal is the most effective method. It does not require any special efforts on your part. The manual removal is the challenge, but if you are an experienced PC user and have some extra computer skills you are welcome to neutralize Spyware Defender in this way.
Note, that if you face any difficulties, our security experts are glad to help you. You can contact our customer support team any time you need. To elude the infection of Spyware Defender or any similar applications in future, it is advised to be very attentive when downloading some program from the Internet. Never accept any offered additional installation. Make sure to opt “Custom” or “Advanced” installation options, because in such way you can detect all hidden and uncheck their checking boxes. Keep away from opening any unfamiliar E-mail attachments. Do not click various pop-ups which may appear in your browser, they may contain virus installers. Follow these simple tips and enjoy your web surfing!
Spyware Defender automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Spyware Defender.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: