soLucky Ads pop-up on your screen, because you have an ad-supported application installed on your PC. soLucky is one of many ad-supported programs aimed at web traffic generation. All of adware programs are promoted more or less in the same way. They can supposedly improve your online browsing experience. What they actually do is flood you with unwanted advertisements. There is no reason why you should keep the adware installed. If you want to get rid of soLucky Ads, you will have to uninstall the program responsible for them.
soLucky has an official website, however, you cannot download the application from it. Instead, the app travels in free software bundles and appears as an additional offer in the wizard. You can decline this offer, however, most computer users do not do that, because they do not pay attention to the installation process. What you should do each time you install freeware is choose the Advanced or Custom installation mode. soLucky will allow you to deselect unnecessary components, so you are able to avoid installing potentially unwanted and ad-supported apps.
Unless you think that the Web should be seen with lots of unnecessary ads, you will not be satisfied with the result of installing soLucky. It will flood you with coupons, banners, pop-ups, in-text ads, and other advertisements that will appear on your screen no matter where you go online. Some of these ads will be fake. The adware does not discriminate between legitimate and fake ads. You will be exposed to unreliable adverts that could lead you to corrupted sites. If you do not want to deal with virtual scams, you should stay away from all commercials until you terminate soLucky Ads.
Step by step instructions how to remove soLucky virus.
STEP 1. Remove soLucky virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove soLucky virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying soLucky browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove soLucky virus from your browser
First of all, soLucky is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove soLucky from your system completaly:
STEP 3. soLucky prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with soLucky virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.