Searchpage.com takes over your currently default installed browser, this might be Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or even Safari for MacOS. Browser Hijackers alter your default homepage and your default search engine and redirect them to this nasty website.
Searchpage.com virus will try its best in order to make you click as many of the promoted web sites as possible. These internet pages may lure you into exploring the very dark side of the World Wide Web. Therefore, you should be careful and always choose which web pages to visit. However, this may be difficult if the browser hijacker is still in your computer.
Searchpage.com hijacker will show you ads. The intrusive program will flood your screen with banners, freebies, rebates, coupon boxes, floating, interstitial, transitional, contextual, inline, and comparison ads. The pop-up windows will list bargain deals for various commodities, like clothes, accessories, technological devices, furniture, decorative elements, gardening equipment, sports gear, games, toys, and others. It is very dangerous to keep it!
Step by step instructions how to remove Searchpage.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Searchpage.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Searchpage.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Searchpage.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Searchpage.com virus from your browser
First of all, Searchpage.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Searchpage.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Searchpage.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Searchpage.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.