Search.searchytdvta.com is a browser hijacker that infects the most popular browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. It’s an adware that distributes tons of cookies and even collects your browsing habits to show you personalized commercial pages and to make money.
The main goal of Search.searchytdvta.com is to show you suspicious sponsored sites to infect your system even more with trojans, adware or ransomware and earn your money. Developers of this site collect your personal information, so ads will be definitely interesting for you. With no doubt, we can say, that you need to remove this hijacker to secure your data and your purse.
Search.searchytdvta.com adware is usually bundled with other free software that you download lately from the Internet. We strongly recommend reading their EULA (End User License Agreement) before clicking \”I agree\”.Never agree to change your home page with some unknown website or always use well known-search providers to ensure you browse safely.
Search.searchytdvta.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Search.searchytdvta.com page from the browser
First of all, Search.searchytdvta.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Search.searchytdvta.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Search.searchytdvta.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Search.searchytdvta.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Search.searchytdvta.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Search.searchytdvta.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Search.searchytdvta.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.