Have your search queries always been redirected to Your-search.com (Trovi)? Are you continuously facing redirection issues during surfing internet? If yes, that means your System has been highly infected with redirect virus and you must delete Your-search.com (Trovi) before it creates severe issues. Please read the given below removal guide carefully regarding to fix this issues which is given in this post.
Your-search.com (Trovi) is a questionable website that seems a very legit search engine as a Google, Yahoo, and Bing etc. It claims to enhance the browsing experience of the user’s by the getting most relevant searching results. But unluckily, it all claims are fake and bogus. Whenever users will search something on this site suddenly they will redirect to the other harmful webpage without any approval. The redirection page may be full of commercial ads and suspicious links. Once users click on them lots of infection automatically gets install in to your System. So thus behavior Your-search.com (Trovi) is considered as a redirect virus which has been developed by the team of remote hacker with the target to makes money through scam online users.
Your-search.com (Trovi) is a very harmful virus which gets install in to your System without with the attachments of junk mails, insert corrupted CD, Downloading unwanted programs, peer to peer sharing files , open torrent files, due to clicking unknown links, and other online activities. Thus users should be aware during performance such types of annoying activities.
Your-search.com (Trovi) hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Your-search.com (Trovi) page from the browser
First of all, Your-search.com (Trovi) is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Your-search.com (Trovi), and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Your-search.com (Trovi) has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Your-search.com (Trovi) hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Your-search.com (Trovi) traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Your-search.com (Trovi)!
Video guide on how to remove Your-search.com (Trovi) from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Your-search.com (Trovi) in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.