The purpose of Rebateinformer is to earn money for its owners. Actually, these people don’t care about making your life easier. Instead, they simply would like to use your computer in order to apply it as a platform for making money. We recommend you to get rid of Rebateinformer program on your computer, and this is why we think so.
First of all, the adware application which names itself as Rebateinformer doesn’t use legal or fair ways of installation into computers. For example, you can’t install this application directly; it always comes bundled with some other programs. The majority of such programs can be downloaded online, and the setup wizard offers users to install them all by default. At this point users should be very careful to uncheck the respective option, and this is how they can avoid installing such adware onto their PCs.
Rebateinformer software and its presence on your system surely slows down the entire functdionality of your PC. This is because it hijacks your browser (like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). Other browser may be hijacked as well. In order to completely get rid of Rebateinformer adware from your computer you’re strongly recommended to follow the instructions set forth below.
Rebateinformer adware automatic remover:
Similar removal video:
Rebateinformer adware removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems related to BrowseFox adware presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.