Myluckysearching.com is a potentially unwanted program that may change the default homepage and other browser settings. If your browser is affected by this unwanted program but you have trouble deleting it, follow the guide in this post and you can fix the problem soon. Regular antivirus programs may fail to detect Myluckysearching.com. If you can’t find and remove the infection yourself, consider using a specialized tool to remove it quickly.
Myluckysearching.com is a browser redirect virus or browser hijacker created to invade computers and take control of users’ web browsers. It is capable of modifying your browser settings and putting your computer in danger because it may redirect you to those websites which contain malicious contents. In addition to this, threat may also monitor your browsing activities and collect and send your sensitive information to third parties for commercial purposes.
Myluckysearching.com redirect virus targets many browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. It is able to alter the homepage, search engine and other settings of browsers. In addition, it can also display a lot of ads and sponsored links in the search results and affect your browsing experience. The most obvious symptom of this infection is the change of browser homepage. Every time you launch the web browser, you will be redirected to unfamiliar website rather than the one you set before. Usually, this site appears legitimate and serves as a search engine but actually it is an advertising platform used by its supporters to displaying ads. Therefore, when you notice the presence of this redirect virus on the PC, please delete Myluckysearching.com from the PC as quickly as you can.
Step by step instructions how to remove Myluckysearching.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Myluckysearching.com virus from the system
First of all, Myluckysearching.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Myluckysearching.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Myluckysearching.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Myluckysearching.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Myluckysearching.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Myluckysearching.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Myluckysearching.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.