Ibcordo.ru is a malicious site what can randomly appear on your computer or you will be redirected to it while you using your browser But if you have a closer look you will see that Ibcordo.ru is not so good and clean. This browser hijacker that often installs stealthily and bring many changes to your browser. The worst part is that Ibcordo.ru can easily infect many well known browsers such as Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Safari and Internet Eplorer, so every time you go online you will effect of this tricky virus. Ibcordo.ru will just redirect you to another search engine every time you try to find anything. This browser hijacker can also track your browsing activity and transfer it to the third parties (like 12kotov.ru site).
Often virus like Ibcordo.ru appear after you install freeware from the Internet. Be really careful when you are installing any program (especial free) from the Internet. Be careful with program what you download from suspicious sites, most of them have bundled with other software, so never allow install such program with “Custom” options. Never allow the program to install with “Custom” option, or be ready that some additional program will appear on your computer. This site can appear as your new homepage after you installed free software from the internet. Almost all free software has “secrets” what you can if you carefully check all “Advanced” options while installation process. This simple step can save your computer in the future – always check every window!
So after Ibcordo.ru becomes part of your system you will receive many pop-ups, banners or coupons every time you go online. It’s really annoying. In addition, this hijacker can track your browsing activity and create pop-ups or banners more specific for you, so you click on it with higher chance. If you want to protect your personal data and your computer, you should remove Ibcordo.ru now! Only deleting of Ibcordo.ru make your PC secured place.
Ibcordo.ru hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Ibcordo.ru page from the browser
First of all, Ibcordo.ru is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Ibcordo.ru, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Ibcordo.ru has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Ibcordo.ru hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Ibcordo.ru traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Ibcordo.ru!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Ibcordo.ru in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.