Get rid of 1news101.com redirects
1news101.com is a web site what classified as a browser hijacker virus and appear on many computers nowadays. This hijacker steals your homepage and will redirect you to a different malicious site like site with adult content, gambling site or other scan site with an Adobe Flash update or Google Chrome update. Can’t remove it from your computer? Then follow the instruction bellow and remove in fast and easily!
1news101 (1news101.com/kpzm can appear if you infect with some adware or malware already. Also, you can notice such viruses if you install free software from the Internet recently, especially if you use a suspicious site for downloading this app. Be careful with program what you download from suspicious sites, most of them have bundled with other software, so never allow install such program with “Custom” options. There many alike viruses spread like this on the Internet. Some of them have already infect millions of users all over the world such as EasyPDFCombine or bitmotion-tab.com.
You should be really careful with 1news101.com because it also can redirect you to different sites or even steal some your private information. If you want to protect your personal data and your computer, you should remove 1news101.com now! Only deleting of 1news101.com make your PC secured place.
1news101.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove 1news101.com page from the browser
First of all, 1news101.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by 1news101.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and 1news101.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that 1news101.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove 1news101.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed 1news101.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with 1news101.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.