Netizens are confused with SSearch.searchrmgni.com domain that compromises the system and injects advertisement banners into the browser. It is a browser hijacker that changes your search engine into Get News Instantly without direct permission and there is no opportunity to solve the problem.
Ads by SSearch.searchrmgni.com will seem endless and impossible to block them or close unless you uninstall the source of the malware firstly. Except the modification of browser parameters hijacker can spy your sensitive information and steal banking details, for example. We classify this type of software as malicious and potentially unwanted to stay in the system.
This SSearch.searchrmgni.com fake page stays in the browser extremely long if do nothing with it. You need to understand that there is dangerous application that can steal your private details, transfer them to malicious users and achieve benefits from spying your computer actions. That is why, next time be really careful while installing any software taken on the random freeware resources. Keep security applications up to date and think twice before doing any suspicious action.
Well, if you are ready to get rid of the SSearch.searchrmgni.com hijacker meet GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool in that keeps your system clean. Follow the removal solution below to find out how to get rid of the hijacker fast.
SSearch.searchrmgni.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove SSearch.searchrmgni.com virus from the browser
First of all, SSearch.searchrmgni.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by SSearch.searchrmgni.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and SSearch.searchrmgni.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that SSearch.searchrmgni.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove SSearch.searchrmgni.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed SSearch.searchrmgni.com!
Video guide on how to remove SSearch.searchrmgni.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with SSearch.searchrmgni.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.