FullScan removal guide. How to uninstall Full Scan.
Full Scan – another fake system optimizing application that infiltrates many PCs nowadays. It is also known as Full Scan, by the way. Typical to lots of similar rogues, FullScan is installed to your PCs without consent or approval.
Upon its successful installation it presents many fake alerts stating that your computer has lots of problems, especially the ones connected with hard drive. Bear in mind that when this rogue is installed it will be adjusted in such a manner that it will be started automatically with each Windows startup. Upon its launching it will present plenty of alerts stating that your computer has some type of critical problem or hard drive issues and inviting you to run the scan of your machine. You need to be warned in advance that while the computer is scanned it will state that there are plenty of system problems and that the only effective solution for their removal is to purchase this program. This is, beyond any doubt, a scam and you should keep out of this program and refuse to obtain it.
To make the long story short, Full Scan was developed for the only malicious goal – that is to snatch your PC until you get frightened so badly that you then agree to get it and to pay money out of your pocket for such a useless and senseless tool. Needless to say, you must stay away from buying it or even considering doing so. Thus, refer to some reputable anti-virus program or take heed to our manual removal instructions for removal of Full Scan provided herein.
Full Scan automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Full Scan manual removal guide:
Delete Full Scan files:
%Programs%\Full Scan\Uninstall Full Scan.lnk
%Programs%\Full Scan\Full Scan.lnk
Delete Full Scan registry entries: