free.gamingwonderland.com is a dangerous website involved actively in causing many problems for computer owners who surf the web actively. The pop-up will distract the attention considerably, without letting people surf the web without permanent restrictions. Furthermore, they may cause subsequent damage to be made for the system. This guide will provide you with helpful information to get rid of free.gamingwonderland.com pop-ups completely from your browser.
First of all, it is important to mention that free.gamingwonderland.com pop-us are primarily the problem for Google Chrome browser. They may also attack other browsers that are based on the Chromium open source project. You will definitely notice that your browser and your system in general will be functioning extremely slow as a result of free.gamingwonderland.com pop-ups enabled.
free.gamingwonderland.com pop-ups have the intention to hijack Google Chrome browser or to infect it with certain adware that functions through enabling certain GamingWonderland extension. The pop-up will tell that you need to install GamingWonderland into your Google Chrome browser. If you actually agree to proceed with such suggestion you may end up facing your browser to be constantly spewing the multitude of annoying advertisement banners, pop-ups and sudden redirection issues.
free.gamingwonderland.com hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove free.gamingwonderland.com virus from the browser
First of all, free.gamingwonderland.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by free.gamingwonderland.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and free.gamingwonderland.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that free.gamingwonderland.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove free.gamingwonderland.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed free.gamingwonderland.com!
Video guide on how to remove free.gamingwonderland.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with free.gamingwonderland.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.