Flipora.com or Static.flipora.com is a new browser virus. Some people may claim that it is a helpful search engine. At first glance, really it may seem like legit program. However, our security experts describe Flipora.com like a browser hijacker. Once installed, it will cause troubles, including redirections, fake links, irrelevant data. You need to remove it.
So, this software is not a legit. Flipora.com is designed to generate profit, of course not for users. The developers of hijacker will gain income from per-pay click system. Therefore, it will display so much advertisements and other kind of advertising. Flipora.com hijacker changes not only your homepage. It is able to add additional extensions to monitor your activities and behavior online.
Thus, the pest will track every your step online. Usually, it may record your data (even banking accounts). Flipora.com hijacker should be removed fully. In order to do that effectively, you need to install removal tool. The tool allows to remove all kinds of malware, reset all your web browsers in a few clicks and enable On-Run Protection to help you to avoid various malware in the future. Please, follow the instructions below.
Flipora.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Flipora.com page from the browser
First of all, Flipora.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Flipora.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Flipora.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Flipora.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Flipora.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Flipora.com!
Video guide on how to remove Flipora.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Flipora.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.