The trouble with boprocess.exe process happens to the PCs because of the Trojan Horse invasion. It disrupts haunts digital currency so it uses resources of the infected computer to disrupt Bitcoin, Monero, and others. It uses infected computer’s resources. Of course, user has no clue about it, till bad consequences come out.
This boprocess.exe Trojan appears in the system as built-in tool that different software that is available for free on the Internet has. The main drawback of such programs is that you never know for sure what else can be attached to them. Unfortunately, you understand that you get boprocess.exe on your computer when it is too late.
The process which we have mentioned as boprocess.exe appears in the system like many other computer threats got used to do. Installed on the random sources utilities and files help this malware to occur with bundled tools that seem unknown and undetected for the owner. Using additional helpful tool like GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool, you help your current antivirus to protect your privacy and detect computer threats of different kinds better. Be mindful and do not allow common malicious software to take place on your computer.
The process of the boprocess.exe will be especially negative for the PC efficiency. It is time to eliminate it unless you are ready to loss your workstation. Try to be careful with your online behavior and avoid suspicious links and random sites.
boprocess.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove boprocess.exe virus from the browser
First of all, boprocess.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by boprocess.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and boprocess.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that boprocess.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove boprocess.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed boprocess.exe!
Video guide on how to remove boprocess.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with boprocess.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.