Pine-apples.org is a malicious site where the user sees different online advertising or site like a casino. This virus detects users IP address, so the site can be different for user from different countries. Someone sees just a search engine while other redirected to online shop. This hijacker can easily get to any browser includes Mozila, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge and other. This hijacker will change some setting so you will see Pine-apples.org (or any else malicious site) as your new home page, your search engine will be changed and the most awful thing is that Pine-apples.org will also install small programs with it what can also install some new virus stealthily.
This site didn’t have an .exe file on it. So you can infect with Pine-apples.org only if you already infected with another browser hijacker. If you “Skip” installation, then you should be ready that something can be installed on your computer without your permission. Always check “Advanced” option, so you can cancel installations of unwanted programs.
Such virus can easily steal your browser activity and your browser history and transfer it to the third parties. All this data will be used against you, so you will be redirected to the sites where you really can find anything useful. You should be really careful with Pine-apples.org because it also can redirect you to different sites where you can get more viruses like rogue programs. We highly recommend to remove Pine-apples.org from your computer immediately.
How to remove Pine-apples.org hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Pine-apples.org hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Pine-apples.org” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Automatic removal tool for Pine-apples.org:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Pine-apples.org:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Pine-apples.org virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Pine-apples.org:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: