FBI Online Agent has blocked your computer for security reason virus removal
The warning that is titled as “FBI Online Agent has blocked your computer for security reason” is a brand new ransomware program that has been prepared by the pack of cyber crooks to deceive active PC users in the US. The virus infects the computer and then asks for a ransom amount to be paid in favor of the fraudsters. Hackers prompt users to share funds with them by means of indication of GreenDot MoneyPak voucher (PIN) codes in the respective section of the ransomware locker. No doubt, obtaining such locked status of your system is not a pleasant experience. This can be really scary especially for those users who don’t realize that this is a fake FBI alert. So, hopefully, you will never commit such a serious mistake of obeying the fraudulent instructions of the crooks.
When FBI Online Agent scam successfully infects the machine the entire desktop (screen) of it becomes totally locked. Likewise, users can’t use their keyboard. The only device they can use is their mouse, but this will not help them to unlock the PC. Attempts to reboot the PC turn out to be vain, irrespective of the number of reboot attempts.
When dealing with FBI Online Agent the first thing you should realize is that this is not a real FBI alert. Ignoring the contents of the locker is the key to further successful elimination of it. You may search the Internet to find out that there are various methods of unlocking your system from FBI Online Agent locker. We recommend you to follow our simple guidelines we’ve just elaborated to assist you in malware removal and in unlocking your screen from ransomware virus infection. First, you will need to undertake some manual steps that are easy to grasp. Finally, download our recommended security software GridinSoft Trojan Killer to get rid of the source of the ransomware infection.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.