Fast Disk virus. How to get rid of Fast Disk fake system optimizer
Fast Disk is a new name of virus that is getting more aggressive nowadays. It is being actively spread in the World Wide Web and the outcome of its malicious activity is quite devastating. If you encounter it on your system do not believe in any messages it presents. You should understand that this is a typical malware that needs to be uninstalled from your workstation immediately upon the very first encounter with it.
You are probably asking yourself how cold Fast Disk get inside of your PC if you personally have never installed it and did not even intend of doing this? Well, this is the main plot of the game of its elaborators, because Fast Disk virus penetrates to PCs without user’s knowledge or authorization. This is all achieved because of certain system vulnerabilities or some gaps in PC security. Thus, here it is – quite an annoying malware requiring removal without loitering.
Upon its successful penetration, Fast Disk would show plenty of messages telling about errors inside of your PC. These notices generally include messages about HDD missing, files being corrupted or other fake warnings. Moreover, Fast Disk would imitate certain type of system scan. At its end Fast Disk would give a notice that there are many errors identified, and it would then propose itself as a solution for removal of such so-called detected threats. It goes without saying that Fast Disk tries to convince you to purchase it, even though such errors do not really exist and, even if such problems would exist Fast Disk would not be able to cure them.
To make the long story short, ignore any messages given by Fast Disk. And, of course, do not pay for it. Get decent aid from a well-established anti-virus and delete this rogue immediately, without loitering. Otherwise your PC will turn out into total mess. Good luck and stay safe with us!
Fast Disk automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Fast Disk manual removal guide:
Delete Fast Disk files:
%Programs%\Fast Disk\Fast Disk.lnk
%Programs%\Fast Disk\Uninstall Fast Disk.lnk
Delete Fast Disk registry entries: