This post is devoted to new browser hijacker released under the name of Facemoods Search and to the methods of its effective elimination. The tutorial provided in the passage below will help you to effectively uninstall Facemoods Search from your infected computer. The manual and automatic removal options are available for you. The choice is up to you! Learn more.
Facemoods Search (start.facemoods.com ) is an annoying search engine which attacks browsers worldwide and changes web browsers’ settings making its domain as your default homepage and search engine without your approval. This trick is done to enhance Internet traffic to its website and sponsor websites, as well. It also promotes ad-supported software or malware bringing huge profit for its developers. It goes without saying that this browser add-on is an absolutely useless search engine, which doesn’t provide users with any relevant search results thus it is worth to be deleted.
Actually, the automatic removal, by means of the reputable anti-viruses is the most reliable one. For this purpose you need to download the anti-virus program, install it and not to forget to update it to the latest version. Then perform the full system scan and remove all identified objects. If you decide to get rid of it manually, the step by step guide is provided also. It contains all necessary details for the successful virus removal. But we should admit that this method requires some technical skills and computer knowledge. The video guide is also at your disposal.
Facemoods Search automatic removal tool:
Facemoods Search removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button:
- Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Similar adware removal video: