Eliminación de familia de virus de XP Total Security
There are various fake antispyware programs in the cyber world today that have “Seguridad Total XP” component in their names. All of them belong to the FakeRean malware clan, also classified by some as MultiRogue or name-changing rogue. These applications generally come from the same malicious installer, some Trojan that produces various names of malwares depending on certain parameters (year and type of the operating system installed on the infected computer). All such applications are extremely dangerous and should be completely ignored by you in case of the very first detection. There’s nothing good to expect of them all, even though they all claim to render total security for your workstation. This is a total lie, En realidad.
From our experience, we can distinguish the following examples of similar malwares associated with “XP Total Security” name:
- Seguridad Total XP
- Seguridad Total XP 2011
- Seguridad Total XP 2012
- Seguridad Total XP 2013
- XP Total Security Plus 2013
- XP Total Security Pro 2013
Seguramente, there can be many other modifications of the similar scareware in the future. We don’t know how exactly hackers will operate in the field of malware development. We know that such malicious programs are extremely dangerous for your computer, so you should immediately ignore them completely and seek for the correct solutions that will help you eliminate them from your computer immediately and effectively.
XP Total Security virus enters compromised machines without user’s permission or approval. This is done during the hidden installation, this is why users cannot easily terminate the negative process of this scam. Immediately during the very infiltration procedure the hoax begins to modify your system. This is done in order to allow the rogue to be started automatically together with every system startup. Por lo tanto, immediately once you turn the PC on XP Total Security scam appears on your screen and begins imitating of scanning of your system. Soon, upon the fake scan completion, the virus reports the multitude of fake infections that aren’t even peculiar for your system. The final plot of the game played by XP Total Security virus is to convince users to buy its fake and helpless license which is not able to remove real security threats. Por lo tanto, this is the example of a totally useless and helpless security software that you should ignore immediately upon the very first detection. Bien, you must ignore its faulty and deceitful warnings, sin embargo, you should not ignore the fact of its stay on your PC. Hurry up to delete in on time! Please follow the guidelines below that will explain to you how to eliminate this scam from your system with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
Examples of fake security alerts and popups originated by XP Total Security scam:
Rogue malware detected in your system. Data leaks and system damage are possible. Click here for a free security scan and spyware deletion.
Privacy threat! Spyware intrusion detected. Your system is infected. System integrity is at risk. Private data can be stolen by third parties, incluyendo los datos de tarjeta de crédito y contraseñas. Click here to perform a security repair.
Severe system damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible. actuar ahora, click here for a free security scan.
Your system security is in danger. Privacy threats detected. Software espía, keyloggers or Trojans may be working in the background right now. Perform an in-depth scan and removal now, click here.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Security alert! Your computer was found to be infected with privacy-threatening software. Private data may get stolen and system damage may be severe. Recover your PC from the infection right now, perform a security scan.
System security was found to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. Atención, irreversible system changes may occur. Private data may get stolen. Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan.
XP Total Security virus similar removal video:
XP Total Security step-by-step removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Ejecutar GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Haga clic en Win + R and type the direct link for the program’;s descargando.
Si no funciona, descarga GridinSoft Trojan Killer desde otra máquina infectada y transferirlo con la ayuda de una unidad flash.
Instalar GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Right click –; Ejecutar como administrador.
No desactive la Inicio Trojan Killer casilla de verificación al final de la instalación!
Manual removal guide of XP Total Security virus:
Delete XP Total Security files:
- %UserProfile% Templates [rnd_2]
Delete XP Total Security registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe”, un“% 1 " %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes .exe shell runas
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes .exe shell runas command
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes .exe shell runas comando “% 1" %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes .exe shell runas comando IsolatedCommand “% 1" %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\ Solicitud
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\Tipo de contenido aplicación / x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\DefaultIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\cáscara
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\open
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\open\command
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe”, un“% 1 " %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\runas
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\runas\command
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Classes [rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*