Enhanced-search.com browser hijacker Removal Helper
Enhanced-search.com fills the cell in the category of browser hijackers. It infiltrates to computers by means of other software using the method called bundling. It can be added to PDF creators, music or video players, etc. The program is categorized to be a potentially unwanted one because it does not disclose its presence about during the installation of your chosen applications. It is not typical for the reputable programs to enter the PCs without the user`s consent, isn`t it?
Upon installation, the badware replaces your homepage and default search provider to Enhanced-search.com. If you decide to use enhanced-search.com search engine, all your search queries will be redirected to sponsored Web sites instead of getting the normal search results. It is not recommended to visit these unknown sites and click on advertisements there. Here one can pick up serious computer infections. This adware also spies your on-line activities by recording IP address, referral data, browser type, search terms etc. It learns the sites you have recently visited and generates tons of annoying advertisements. If you click on them you will enrich the hackers, because PAY-PER-CLICK tactic is employed there. It will store such personal data as email address, profile picture, gender and user identifier and will sell it for marketing goals. To be short it violates your privacy. It is really annoying, isn`t it? If you take care about the security status of your PC, do not want to be targeted by this and other badware of this type apply all your forces to get rid of Enhanced-search.com browser hijacker as quick as possible. The Removal Helper is at your disposal, in the paragraph below.
Enhanced-search.com automatic remover:
Enhanced-search.com removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- Once the scan has been completed click “Apply” to remove all detected threats related to this particular hijacker.
- Shut down all your browsers which were attacked with this hijacker.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Specify which particular browsers you want to be reset and what exactly you want to be reset:
- Once your choice has been made click “Reset browser settings” again.
- If you still have any problems related to its presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.