Search.searchiforms.com is a browser hijacker that infiltrates the computer silently and performs many evil tasks inside it without your consent. Once installed, it takes control over your web browser and changes settings. No matter which browser you use; Chrome or Firefox or Explorer, it infects all of them and replaces your default homepage and search engine. This search is presented as legitimate that gives most related outcomes and enhances your browsing session, but results provided by this tool are distinct from your queries.
When infected with Search.searchiforms.com, you often get redirected to some questionable web pages where several malware infectious programs are displayed. It has been developed with the intention to make online money for the developers. Search.searchiforms.com displays numerous ads and pop-ups on the browser and gains traffic for its partners’ websites. By doing so, both the parties make revenue. The developers of this hijacker earn profits by pay per click method and the websites’ owners also get bonus with each click.
Search.searchiforms.com tracks your online activities and gathers important information. You have no idea that your browsing actions such as most visited websites, links opened, search queries, IP addresses etc. all are monitored. And then this it sends all gathered information to crooks or sells them to third parties who then try to lure into buying your interested products. This hijacker displays a number of ads promoting some sponsored products and services of your interests and needs. It is important to mention that this information may include your personal data like bank account details, user ids, passwords, credit card number, ATM pin etc. and thus your privacy might be at risk. Search.searchiforms.com can cause a serious identity theft or online robbery. It may lead you to be a victim of cyber-crime.
Step by step instructions how to remove Search.searchiforms.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Search.searchiforms.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Search.searchiforms.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Search.searchiforms.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Search.searchiforms.com virus from your browser
First of all, Search.searchiforms.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Search.searchiforms.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Search.searchiforms.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Search.searchiforms.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.