Easy Scan malware. How to get rid of Easy Scan fake system optimizer
Easy Scan (also in some cases known under the name of EasyScan) is nothing but a typical malware but by all means not the beneficial system optimizing solution it states of itself. It should be mentioned that it comes from the virus that was being actively attacking plenty of PCs last week – called Full Scan. Thus, Easy Scan is very similar to it as far as its interface and tactics are concerned.
This rogue makes it really hard for you to use your machine because of the malicious interference that it carries out. In the very beginning it comes inside of your workstation without your approval and realization of this fact. To say it otherwise, it penetrates to your system without your desire to have it and infiltrates your PC without asking your consent as the user who needs to decide whether to install some particular program or not. Later on Easy Scan will commence performing its main objective – trying to make you thing your PC is in huge problem due to some hardware errors and other alleged risks. Thus, Easy Scan generally states that a hard drive error has been detected when you initiate some program or that your hard drive can’t be revealed. This is all nothing but a pure scam approach trying to convince you to waste your money for buying this junkware. It is obvious that after such fake scans and reporting of plenty of errors Easy Scan will offer you to have them eliminated. It’s going to suggest to you to purchase its license and then use the registered version of it as a solution for removal of all supposedly identified fake errors. Please refrain from buying Easy Scan tool or even thinking to do so. To say it again, Easy Scan is a malicious instrument that tries to snatch your funds and considerably deceives you in order to achieve this malicious purpose. Easy Scan removal is an obligatory procedure to provide safety of your machine. Hence, refer to a reputable anti-virus application for removal of this badware.
Easy Scan automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Reboot your infected computer to safe-mode.
6. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Easy Scan manual removal guide:
Delete Easy Scan files:
%Programs%\Easy Scan\Easy Scan.lnk
%Programs%\Easy Scan\Uninstall Easy Scan.lnk
Delete Easy Scan registry entries: