Dwme.exe – virus process of AV Security 2012 malware
Dwme.exe is the main malware process of AV Security 2012 severe IT infection we have recently informed you on the web pages of our blog. Upon successful penetration of above-mentioned pest onto compromised machine dwme.exe process gains the total control over all performance on the infected workstation.
What`s special of this badware device? The most special and fool thing is that AV Security 2012 false antispyware application identifies itself as a threat. You can see the confirmation of this fact at the screenshot. Of course it goes without saying that AV Security 2012 is not in state of rendering any good service for your computer. It cannot truly scan your system, identify or delete threats if there are such on your PC, but most probably that you have no computer issues except for AV Security 2012 virus. To kill such unpleasant intruder on you private territory we would recommend you to carefully watch removal video guide stipulated below. For successful coping with such uneasy task you should thoroughly follow all instructions.
AV Security 2012 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
AV Security 2012 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AV Security 2012 files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Security 2012.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Security 2012.lnk
%Programs%\AV Security 2012\AV Security 2012.lnk
Delete AV Security 2012 registry entries: