Duocee.online Redirect Virus – How to remove?
Duocee.online pop-up redirection is what user do not expect to meet while browsing. This is malware penetration result, such malware has several peculiarities which indicate that it is hijacker or adware. According to our reports, almost all popular browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge) face the same trouble.
We would like to emphasize the most important issues about Duocee.online malware. It provokes redirects to the random sites without user’s direct intention, moreover, malicious application ruins the performance of the browser overloading it with a bunch of advertisement banners and slows down Internet loading.
The Duocee.online malware works non-stop to generate the traffic to particular resources cyber criminals cooperate with. This malicious application finds the way to the system with the installation that has been conducted in a hurry, so that users do not read download agreements and have no idea about adware/hijacker they already have. Try to be especially carefully while downloading anything.
We classified Duocee.online malicious application as unwanted and advise its removal. Try GridinSoft Anti-Malware program, it will detect and delete it without remains.
Duocee.online removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Duocee.online virus from the browser
First of all, Duocee.online is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Duocee.online, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Duocee.online has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Duocee.online hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Duocee.online traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Duocee.online!
Video guide on how to remove Duocee.online from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Duocee.online in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.