Diamond Computer Encryption may be strange for most of the users, but after we describe its feature, many users will recall such kinds of item it will come to the PC silently and then encrypt all the files. Besides, it leads users to get encryption from its technicians. Yes, all these belong to the features of a ransomware and Diamond Computer Encryption is a typical one. If you don’t want to be tricked again, please remove it as soon as possible.
Diamond Computer Encryption will encrypt these files and ask you to pay for the decryption keys. Otherwise, you should give up these files no matter how important they are. But we can assure you that even you do what it advises to give it money, they will not provide you with the functional keys. Instead, these keys will be invalid soon and you will find it useless in this situation. Besides, it can take the advantage of this to steal all your information, especial the bank data, so that it can carry on cyber crime on you.
The right way to solve this issue is to remove Diamond Computer Encryption first. Only if you get rid of its control can you recover the files with the recovery applications. And after that, it is an easy job to recover all the bugs caused by Diamond Computer Encryption. To assist you, we have created a removal instruction. What’s more, we also advise you regularly backup your data and files.
Diamond Computer Encryption hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Diamond Computer Encryption virus from the browser
First of all, Diamond Computer Encryption is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Diamond Computer Encryption, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Diamond Computer Encryption has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Diamond Computer Encryption hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Diamond Computer Encryption traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Diamond Computer Encryption!
Video guide on how to remove Diamond Computer Encryption from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Diamond Computer Encryption in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.