uk.minehp.com is a browser hijacker attacking browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari. When this infection gets into the system, the start page of these browsers gets changed, to begin with uk.minehp.com. People are definitely not satisfied with such changes and would like to restore their homepage and browser settings. Still, all their attempts to remove the virus seems to give no positive results. This removal guide will help you to remove this hijacker from your system.
uk.minehp.com browser hijacker will infect your system when people install some free applications. During the installation process of these free programs users often agree with everything that the installer suggests them to do. This is how uk.minehp.com easily implanted into their computers. This hijacker redirects you to dangerous sites, where you can infect your PC even more. Some sites can track your browser activity and steal your personal information.
Another reason why uk.minehp.com hijacker got implanted into your PC is because of weak protection of your anti-malware software. If you had some anti-virus enabled and it let uk.minehp.com redirect hijacker enter your system then definitely this anti-virus did not perform its direct function of defending your system. It’s time to switch to something better that will give you a strong protection.
Automatic removal tool for uk.minehp.com:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for uk.minehp.com:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with uk.minehp.com redirect virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by uk.minehp.com:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: