Search.ragitpaid.com hijacker is a nasty browser hijacker. Currently it infects all widely used browsers and causes many troubles for users. They want to get rid of Search.ragitpaid.com from the startup page of their browsers, but no matter what they do, it still appears there when they launch Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Plus, it changes the default search engine settings. Each time you attempt to open new tab or blank tab in your browser, the hijacker appears again and again. Definitely, this is quite annoying experience, isn’t it?
Search.ragitpaid.com hijacker typically implants its malicious codes into computers through integration of its installer with other cost-free software. You need to be very careful when you download and install any free programs into your system. In case you find the information about some additional programs you do not need (yet those that are suggested for default installation), then you need to make sure you do not authorize any hidden installations to take place in your computer without your permission or approval.
Search.ragitpaid.com hijacker is not able to provide people with any adequate search results. Users instead are regularly redirected to all kinds of malicious places in the web through advertisement banners and sponsored links located within the hijacker. Plus, the infection regularly spies over your browsing activity online. It collects the information you submit through its search forms and transfers this data to third parties for various illegal goals. As a result, your personal data may become accessible to cyber frauds.
Automatic removal tool for Search.ragitpaid.com:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Search.ragitpaid.com:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Search.ragitpaid.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Search.ragitpaid.com:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: