PriceeChop is app what going to help user save money and time while shopping online. But be careful, all this is a fake promise because PriceeChop is just adware what will infect all your browser include Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozila, Opera, Safari and Edge. Be aware because this adware can easily steal some your private information and transfer it yo the third parties. This virus has similar functionality like many other widespread viruses such as KuaiZip and FirefoxUpdate.exe (UvConverter.exe). All this virus are really dangerous and we highly recommend you to remove them if you notice their ads on your computer.
PriceeChop can be installed with other free program what you get from the Internet or if you infect with another virus. If you saw PriceeChop on your computer be ready that you can have more than one virus on your computer. The Simple rule what will save your PC from the future virus attack. You will totally notice if you will be infected with PriceeChop because every time you open your browser you will see many annoying ads like banners or pop-ups. Never click on randomly appeared ads because there is a high risk that you will get more viruses from a site where you will be redirected by adware. If you want to protect your computer and your private information you should remove PriceeChop as fast as possible..
PriceeChop hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove PriceeChop virus from the browser
First of all, PriceeChop is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by PriceeChop, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and PriceeChop has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that PriceeChop hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove PriceeChop traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed PriceeChop!
Video guide on how to remove PriceeChop from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with PriceeChop in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.