HTDataView.dll is a severely harmful Trojan newly detected. But actually it is not fresh trojan, since it is upgraded from the infamous virus, which has become a headache for lots of Windows users. As soon as infecting your machine, HTDataView will alter, delete or replace critical system files without your knowledge. In consequence, some of your programs will be out of functions and you will be annoyed by errors.
HTDataView will add more and more malware to your system without permission, running out your system resources to give you slow system speed and system crash.The longer it stays on your PC, the more trouble you have to sustain. For instance, you cannot access any website since HTDataView change your Internet settings and browser settings.
You can be sure that you PC infected if you find following file:
- %common appdata%\httmp\22.214.171.124\htdataview.dll
- %common appdata%\httmp\126.96.36.199\htdataview64.dll
- %common appdata%\httmp\188.8.131.52\htfixfunction.dll
- %common appdata%\httmp\184.108.40.206\htsetup.exe
- %common appdata%\httmp\220.127.116.11\htuninst.exe
Be sure, that HTDataView.dll developer will take advantage of your system exploits to drop more threats including adware, spyware and malware to make everything in a mess. Your privacy may be at risk also since HTDataView.dll can collect your confidential information with Java codes. To protect your PC and your precious information, you need to get rid of HTDataView.dll as quickly as possible.
Step by step instructions how to remove HTDataView.dll virus.
STEP 1. Remove HTDataView.dll virus from the system
First of all, HTDataView.dll is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove HTDataView.dll virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying HTDataView.dll browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove HTDataView.dll virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove HTDataView.dll from your system completaly:
STEP 3. HTDataView.dll prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with HTDataView.dll virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.