Delete javacp.exe CPU Miner.
javacp.exe is a pretty dangerous virus that easily sneaks into your system for malicious purposes. Usually, this process does its job quietly, but this is for the time being. We call this type of virus coin miners, because of their main purpose – secretly mining cryptocurrency using your device.
The javacp.exe trojan often attaches to the toll-free software netizens may come across every time they surf the Internet. When people download such programs, they can forget to read the requirements. As usual, adware, spyware and PUPs fix there and travel to the computer system and start there their malicious activity.
Malware tools like the javacp.exe bundled items can steal more than 70% of the CPU’s energy for hackers purposes without owner permission. javacp.exe destroys the processor as it is completely powerless. Continue reading to know how to deal with this malicious program and save your PC before it is still not to late.
It’s really hard to find where javacp.exe virus hides to remove it manually. Typically it’s hiding inside of other software or can leave lots of traces, so it can relaunch itself over and over again. The best way to release your computer from javacp.exe miner is to remove it with professional software.
javacp.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove javacp.exe virus from the browser
First of all, javacp.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by javacp.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and javacp.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that javacp.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove javacp.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed javacp.exe!
Video guide on how to remove javacp.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with javacp.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.