Delete Internetportalne.ws pop up issue
The Internetportalne.ws is a typical pop-up infection. If you are experiencing it, you should be aware that your device (laptop or personal computer) has been infected with unwanted or dangerous programs. Today various malicious applications are widespread on the web. Unfortunately, Internetportalne.ws is one of such application. Therefore, you should remove it as soon as possible.
Some users may decide to keep Internetportalne.ws virus into their system. However, the solution is wrong. In this case, your machine will be deeply corrupted. Furthermore, your files (personal data, habits, passwords) will be at risk. This unwanted software is mainly spread through suspicious corrupted web pages, unknown cost-free apps, and spam email attachments.
A proven removal tool may save your personal data secure from the malware. We recommend you to install it and enable Real-Time Protection. This helpful function will help you to defend your system. Keep in mind, just full version of the anti-malware may delete Internetportalne.ws virus and other infections from your PC totally.
Internetportalne.ws hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Internetportalne.ws virus from the browser
First of all, Internetportalne.ws is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Internetportalne.ws, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Internetportalne.ws has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Internetportalne.ws hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Internetportalne.ws traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Internetportalne.ws!
Video guide on how to remove Internetportalne.ws from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Internetportalne.ws in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.